Is it safe to share Amazon access?
- It highly recommended not share Amazon account’s direct access to anyone and adding a user to your Amazon selling account is a safe method to share access.
How to add a user to Amazon account?
- With some easy steps, one can easily add an user. Go to settings > User Permissions > Fill the short form to send an invitation. Once invitation accepted allow permission to that user.
Can I ungate all the restricted categories?
- Of course, one can have approval for all restricted categories, it is all about the proper documentation those asked by Amazon.
Will my account be reinstated for sure?
-As a partner, we will provide you with the best analysis service and appeal for your Amazon account but unfortunately, due to the nature of the business and industry, we cannot control the final outcome from Amazon’s end.
What if my account is not reinstated?
- If you follow our instructions and do not make any changes in the appeal documents, we assure you 100% moneyback guarantee in the case your account is not re-instated.
How long does it take to Ungate a category?
- It usually take around 5-6 days at maximum, in the case of providing invoices and all supporting documents it takes 12-15 days.
Can I ungate a specific ASIN?
- Yes, we do help to Ungate specific ASIN, please contact us with ASIN you are looking to Ungate
Which issues may void the money back guarantee?
- Alteration of the appeal
- Not complying with the points listed in the appeal (e.g deleting particular listings or making changes)
- Incomplete information sharing regarding your Amazon account
- Incomplete or wrong information about invoices, suppliers, authorization etc
- Sharing our appeals on online forums, web chats, or other public domains without our written consent
- Going against our recommendations for contacting Amazon or re-submissions
- If we re-instate your account and you get suspended again for the same reasons, we cannot guarantee that your account will be activated again
- In cases of infringement or rights ownership, if the rights owner does not respond according to Amazon
requirements or does not respond at all – the situation is not under our control
- Ceasing communication with us before your account has been resolved
How long does it take to get my account reinstated?
- Although the service totally depends on individual cases, we very well understand that time is money and do our best to deliver your appeal within 48 hours after investigation. Amazon takes a few days to give a response and we cannot control their response time.